Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Clearances

So yesterday I bravely left the house for the first time since I came down with this virus/flu that I had. My strength still isn't up to par but wanted to hit the mega sale again. My first stop though was Target where the Halloween stuff was marked down to 75% off and almost gone. I did end up with all of this and minus two $3 coupons for the dog food my total came up to $11.97



My next stop was K-Mart where their Halloween stuff was also 75% off except the candy which was 50% off. They also had a sale on their clearance shoes - take an additional 50% off already clearanced prices. So I ended up getting DS two pairs of shoes for $5.99 a pair. My total for K-Mart ended up $29 and this was my haul.



I don't have a picture of my Kroger receipt but my total was around $24 and my total savings was 70%.

Happy Thrifting

ps - the ice-chest wasn't purchased at the clearance sales - just in my way and used as a prop for the pics - LOL

3 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love a great deal too! Cash register receipts that show I saved more money than I spent make my whole day! I just checked out several of your posts. You are a Thrifty Queen!
:)

The Queen of Clearance said...

Great deals! I looove all of this halloween clearance!

Gail McCormack said...

You certainly did get some bargains!
Hope you're feeling better now

Thanks so much for visiting me

~Gail