Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Rain and Garage Sales

We weren't even sure there were going to be any garage sales this weekend. Rain was in the forecast and most of Friday evening that's exactly what it did. However, Saturday morning, even though the skies were cloudy, the rain held off until 9:00. Since most garage sales around here start at 7:00 we managed to hit a few before it started.

Today's finds not pictured are 4 bags of Shock N Swim for $1 each and a few little toys and a Spiderman mug for DS.



Steve Madden heels - $5



Tommy Hilfiger sandals - $1



Guess purse - $5



Coach purse - $5

This is DH's purchase of the day. . .



DH actually picks these up every time he sees one at a garage sale. During hurricane season if the power goes out he'd much rather use these coal oil lanterns than the propane ones. $3



I also had a bag of stuff to drop off at Goodwill and I just couldn't resist going in for a quick peek. I love glass canisters for storage and I found these three for .99 a piece.

Until next time. . .

ThriftyAnnabella

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Looks like you had some great finds even if it was a short time to shop.

Sherry said...

Love the shoes, and the Coach purse is so my style. I am not that great at spotting things like that, I will have to improve my eye for designer stuff. Thanks for visiting me.

The Urban Chic said...

Wow you did good girl. Love the Coach purse which is kinda my style also. Well most purses that are unusual is what I look for. Found one the other day with a Fluer de lis and you know us from Louisiana, got to have that Saints symbol. Great garage sale day. hugs, Pat

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Great finds! I too love jars, especially apothecary ones!

Hugs,
Jacalyn