Saturday, May 29, 2010

Explanations!

Oops! I'm sitting here relaxing and realizing that I forgot I was supposed to participate in Pink Saturday at Beverly's. So embarrassed but I do have an explanation. We've been so busy picking up the pieces from a bad storm that blew through here Wednesday and made a mess that I completely forgot. Today was a busy day rebuilding our shed that houses our water well and boy are we wore out.





Again my apologies but to Ms. Beverly Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

Until next time. . .

ThriftyAnnabella

5 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So sorry to hear about all of the storm damage!!

Thankful that none of you were hurt!

HPS!!

Debbie

Maggie said...

OMGosh- I hope all were okay! Holy cow, what a storm!

Sorry for the late PS visit- so many pinks, so little time this long holiday weekend!

Happy belated PS!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do These Shoes Match This Purse?"

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

That must have been some storm! I love your background and rhinestone pieces on your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice note. It has been crazy busy here this weekend too...but thankfully no storm! I am anxious to read your other posts. Take care, Connie

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Mary. We've been pinking together for a few months now. I am so glad you decided to participate, and thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

Bless your heart. We all understand, and I pray everything is okay with you.

Kerrie said...

Sorry about the storm!! That is always scary! Thanks for your visit and comment. K