Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is in full swing

Sorry been a little quiet lately but as many of you know Christmas season is in full swing and it's the most crazy busy time of the year. Beverly asked us not too long ago to share holiday traditions and ours usually begins the last day of school with the school Christmas program. DD this year was the wind in the song Do You Hear What I Hear? DS was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. They both did great.



Giving their praise to baby Jesus - he is what Christmas is all about.




What a way to top off the Christmas production than with a visit from Dear Ole St. Nick himself.



Then it was off to the church Christmas program. DD was a camel and DS was a wise man.



Cleaning up after the program and can you believe it!! - DH vacuums after all. I always knew he had it in him.



I actually managed to get my hair put up for this event which is always a big deal for me since my hair is so thick. I actually get excited when it all goes into place.

Until next time Merry Christmas to all and remember Jesus is the reason!

No comments: