Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kroger Thanksgiving Clearance




It's a Very Cherry World

So Thursday I ventured into Kroger to order DD a cake for her birthday and saw these sitting in a buggy next to the front door marked $3 each.



My mom and I had so much fun with them that day. We named them after DS & DD and sat them in their carseats while we ran our errands around town.

PS - please ignore my dust on my desk drawer - didn't realize it was in such bad shape since it stays pushed under all the time - LOL!!!

Happy Thrifting everyone!

6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh they are so cute. What fun you will have using them for a lot of different holidays and decorating them. Great fun. Hugs, Marty

★Carol★ said...

Wow, what a great deal on those scarecrows! I thought most places had packed away all of their fall stuff. They're so cute!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

Cass @ That Old House said...

how cute, and what a GREAT buy! You can deck them for different holidays, great fun for your kids.
As for dust -- I ignore it. I consider it a protective coating on my antiques. :-)
Cass

Kim, USA said...

That is a great buy and the kids seems enjoying their new company. Thanks for sharing!


My Rednesday

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great deal, and how cute the kids are! Happy REDnesday to you.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

SueLovesCherries said...

Yay, let's hear it for bargains!

I can relate - me and my female relatives do silly things like that, too! And the dust? Yes, I have to remember to remove it when I take indoor photos for my blog!