Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Work ahead of Me

Looks like I've got a lot of work ahead of me next week when the kiddos go back to school. Taking down all the decorations in the house and finding room to store the new ones purchased this winter. Does it always seem like taking them down isn't near as fun and putting them up - sigh? Also I get to look forward to sorting through all this and decided what to keep and what not to.



See DH's mom decided that she's not going to decorate her house anymore. I hope I never get to the point when I'm older that I don't feel like decorating for Christmas anymore since it's my favorite time of the year. So DH comes home one night with this in tow - his family decorations - we're going to sort through and see what all is in here.

Now that Christmas is over am I the only one that's starting to get the garage sale fever again. I know, I know - it's cold outside. Still apparently I'm not the only one because DH was talking last night about all the things he's hoping we'll find this garage sale season.

Until next time. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be some treasures in there!

xinex said...

How exciting to start digging in!...Christine

Carrie said...

All the beauty we enjoy during the Christmas season is worth the discomfort of taking things down and storing them.
Happy New Year!
Carrie
Thanks for stopping by today.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

"Ohhh..Ohhh" Hand up over here! Another "dreaming of gargage sales already" member!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from the Thriftgoddess!