Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clean House

So I've got this set on my DVR and watch every new episode. I am so jealous of anyone who lives near one of these yard sales. Seriously, I watch this show and see them selling stuff that is so nice. However, aren't their prices a little steep. Hmm, I guess in California everything is a little pricier but seriously for some of that stuff the price they want for it - I'm about to fall out of my chair in shock.

Can't wait to see the Messiest Home in the Country again though. Remember last year the closet full of cat poo. Gives me the chills thinking about it. Ewww.

Anyway, now that I'm not hurting anymore like last night I have the inspiration to clean out a little bit and take some stuff that I know isn't going to sell in a garage sale to Goodwill this weekend.

Then to get the grocery store ads and start mapping out the coupon stops for this weekend starting with Kroger. Seriously, I love this game. See how much you can get at the grocery store for little to nothing. No, I don't buy food I would never eat. Well, there was the case of the Marie Callendar's Pasta Al Dente's but in my defense they looked good and I did plan on eating them - until I tasted them. They even made my husband gag and that's pretty hard to do.

No comments: