Monday, January 25, 2010

Blue Monday



http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

I'm back - still working on my coupon books but decided I better get back to blogging too before you all give up on me LOL.

These are some figurines that I've gotten over the years through garage sales and such.



I purchased this girl with unicorn at a community wide garage sale last year for I believe $1



This little girl came from PoshPoints. I don't know how many of you remember PoshPoints but it was a program like ebay where you sell stuff to others for points and then use your points to purchase something yourself.



I fell in love with this couple a few years ago at a garage sale. I think I may have given $5 for them. How romantic are they.

Until next time - Happy Thrifting.

15 comments:

ellen b said...

Sweet figurines. I love that they were such great bargains. Thrifting is so much fun...

Anonymous said...

Hi and it's so nice to meet you! I love your little figurines! I have the exact one of the couple. Aren't they just the sweetest!
Thanks for popping in to see me and
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Nanna said...

love your blue treasures, thanks for visiting my blog

Helen

Candy said...

I am one for picking up little charming figurines as well and these are just that...charming. But my fav are the lovers in the swing.
Thanks for popping over this morning and...
Happy Hunting ;-)

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing your blues. Happy Blue Monday!

Kim, USA said...

I love it too they are so sweet huh! I am going to hit garage sale this year and look for pig's ^_^

Recycling

Diann said...

Hi!

Oh, you have some cute figurines! The couple on the swing is adorable!

Linda said...

You got some great deals on your adorable figurines. I just started thrifting about a year ago and I truly think I'm addicted now. You just never know what treasures you'll find!

Pie said...

Lovely figurines!

My Blue Monday.

Ann said...

Love the blue figurine with the unicorn. I can't wait until gargage sales start in our area. That will be around May. By the WAY-LOVE THE MUSIC

LV said...

Glad you are back. All your little figurines are so pretty. A great showing for Blue Monday.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Beautiful figurines. I really like all three of them. You have excellent taste, they are lovely. Hugs, Marty

xinex said...

These are beautiful figurines and you got the best deal. The first one even resembles a Lladro....Christine

Anonymous said...

I especially like the 3rd figurine...they are so pretty and romantic. I love a good buy ;)

Paula Grace Designs said...

Hi Annabella,

Thanks so much coming by for my Monday's Method. I look forward to seeing more of you!

Paula Grace ~