Friday, March 26, 2010

Thrifty Thursday at the Garage Sale



Pink Saturday

Also joining Southern Hospitality for Today's Thrifty Treasures Monday's
Southern Hospitality.

Thursday morning was the day of the garage sale I had mentioned in an earlier post. DH's cousin purchases storage buildings that haven't been paid for and resells the items in monthly garage sales. DH and I went to see what treasures she had to be found this time around and for $5.50 we came home with these goodies.



More Pyrex for my ever growing collection. I've been hoping to get my hands on some of the illusive pink and white Pyrex I've seen floating around and was so glad to find one.



This little pot was scratched some on the outside but the Teflon on the inside looks as though it was never used before.

Until next time . . .

ThriftyAnnabella

4 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

SOme great finds you got here!! Love the red pot! It would totally go with my kitchen!
Debbie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I am hoping to find some of that lovely Pink Pyrex myself!

Light and Voices said...

Excellent finds
Joyce M

Amanda said...

You love the pink & white Pyrex - I LOVE the other two! I have both of those patterns, but it never hurts to have more! =) Great finds!