Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Decor

Ahh, Fall is here and procrastination has reared it's ugly head. I've been meaning to share my Fall decor with everyone since the first of October. However, every time I start to do it something else comes up and it gets put off again. I actually can't believe I only have two whole posts for October. I've been procrastinating big time :)

Today I was going to share with you some of my finds from Dollar General's 90% off rack yesterday. However, as soon as I went to take the pictures my camera decided that it's batteries were dead. Glad I found this out before my little guys birthday party Saturday, but, since I don't have any batteries in the house it will have to wait until I go shopping tomorrow.

So, instead I'm going to share my long post-poned Fall decor photos.

Here's my scarecrow couple standing by the door greeting people. That is along with Miss. Sugar. She's always there to great passers-by. This may be the last year for my scarecrow couple though because the cats are having too much fun with them.




Here's my Goodwill candy dish. It's sitting next to me on the couch and is now full of Nerds for a TV viewing snack. :)



My hutch is all adorned for Fall with all my various pumpkins and scarecrows purchased last year at the end of Fall clearance sales.



Lastly, here's my dining table all adorned for Fall. A good friend of mine gave me this candle holder a couple years ago and it makes the perfect Fall accessory.



I haven't got everything photographed though. Also I have a candy dish sitting on the counter full of Mallow-Creme Pumpkins (my favorite). Then there is the scarecrow wreath that I purchased at an earlier garage sale hanging on the door. Funny thing about that is that I'm not used to having a wreath on the door and every time I peek out the peephole I get a good scare - that is until I realize what's there.

Until next time . . .

ThriftyAnnabella

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey! I'm a big fan of Nerds too...and Runts.

Love your scarecrows, too bad the cats won't leave them alone.