Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coupons and Updates

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still working on the couponing. I've received several more coupons this past week - just been bad about posting. This time of year has me really busy because it's Mega Sale and Daytona Sale time at Kroger. My last week Mega Sale total was $17.04 with over $54 or 75% savings. Now I'm preparing to hit the Daytona Sale this weekend. If you're interested in learning how to save money through couponing I really recommend this site - they'll teach you everything you need to know.

Hot Coupon World

So far I've sent e-mails to 170 companies and I'm still sending when I get the chance. I'll try to post some more results later.

Until next time - Happy Thrifting and Happy Couponing.

ThriftyAnnabella

2 comments:

Alma Zulema said...

I should really start thinking about couponing. It seems you're saving a fortune!

Alma Zulema said...

I should really start thinking about couponing. It seems you're saving a fortune!