Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowy Weekend

I just wanted to share pictures of this batch of snow - it's unusual for us to get snow more than once ever 10 years or so. However, two years in a row and twice this year we've seen the white stuff. Trust me, though, anybody that knows me can tell you I'm ready for summer. Snow is pretty to look at but just too cold for me.



I love the way the snow rippled on this view of the rooftop from the hospital.

passers-by.

Snowmen on the side of the road waving at people passing by.



Snow on my favorite vehicles - Mercedes Benz.



Snow falling from the sky near our house.

Until next time . . .

ThriftyAnnabella

4 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

We got our first snow this past weekend in years here in GA. We basked and played in it all day. I enjoyed your pictures. I haven't downloaded mine yet b/c I kind of went crazy taking them. It's funny how we all were snapping pics like we'd never seen snow before. Not used to it though.

Cheryl said...

Hey There,

I just saw you on Manuela's blog and saw "Annabella"...my daughter's middle name is Anabella and I've never met anyone with her name!

Made my day!
Cheryl

Gwendolen Elaine said...

I think that the last picture is so pretty.It seems very peaceful...
On another note, I love a "junk" store but have kind of tired of the few in our county.I am going to take a look at the garage sale site you mention in another post, though.I've got cabin fever!!!

Pom Pom said...

Snow is lovely, isn't it? I especially like it when I can stay at home - NOT drive to work! I can't complain - the sky is amazing this morning. Blessings on your day, friend!