Saturday, September 5, 2009

Garage Sales 9/5

So I'm so excited about some of the garage sales we hit today. Most of them were ones that the prices were outrageous - I mean really $5 for a used DVD - get real. But I did happen along a few good buys today along with a couple from yesterday.



This top is homemade and hopefully will fit for .75



Coca Cola T-shirt (like new) .50



Who remembers Clearly Canadian? Do they even still make it? I used to have a set of shakers like these and can't remember what happened to them - $1.75 (more than I would have liked to pay but the nostalgia caved me in)



This cute set of salt and pepper shakers was .10



Cross - $1



My favorite buy of the day and what most of these pics were taken on - Sony Cybershot Digital Camera - $10



Silk Scarf (tag says Lagerfield Parfums) .50



VHS - $1



I bought 5 of these cute custard bowls to fit in my wire rack that I bought at Goodwill a couple months ago and they turned out to be a perfect fit - $1

And finally leaving you with another picture of my little "chicken" Socks.

13 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Some great deals there! 10 cents for a set of salt and pepper shakers??? Awesome! Also a digital camera for 10dollars is a great deal!

Beth said...

Socks is adorable! The camera takes great pictures...and for $10? Great deal!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Great deal on the camera!

Those bowls are cute, too. And yes, I remember Clearly Canadian. I used to love that stuff.

The Lazy Peacock said...

great finds, what a deal on the camera. i love socks, he(?) is so cute!

Alicia said...

The camera takes great pictures and you got a great deal on it. Love the little custard bowls as well.

Sharlotte said...

Super finds! Your camera was a great deal as well as your other pieces. Cute kitty! Thanks for sharing.

deb said...

Super finds! Awesome camera for $10! Way to go!
*hugs*deb

Quiltpiecer said...

Oh, I love those s/p shakers for 10cents! But, girl, that camera is the best. Have to tell you that it looks ALOT like the Sony camera I just bought last week at Target for $149! That was a SCORE! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great deal on the camera! I love the Sony's. They take great pictures

Ruth Ann said...

I LOVED Clearly Canadian! I wish they still sold it around here! I did google it and found out that it is still made but they changed to plastic bottles! I really liked the glass bottles...it was just something about it! Great finds! Have a great week!
http://www.clearly.ca/files/products.php

Create in me a clean heart O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 said...

Aw, what great deals you found this week!

Charlene said...

Good deals, especially the camera.

Thanks for visiting my blog--good to know there are some other bargain shoppers in the "neighborhood"!

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.