Friday, March 18, 2011

Has It Really?

Photobucket


Has it really been that long since I posted? Life has been kind of crazy lately but is starting to get back to normal. Another fire hit close to home again this time setting the woods and field behind our house on fire. This was two days after the last fire I blogged about. Thankfully our house has finally aired out and doesn't smell like smoke anymore.



I managed to snap a photo of a couple of the fire trucks. All of the others were back behind the trees fighting the flames.



Thankfully, a few days later we got some much needed rain to put out all the fires in the area.





There has only been one trip made to Goodwill since I last posted and unfortunately, it wasn't by me. My sweet hubby stopped by there on an outing with his parents and thought to bring me a few little surprise gifts.



So, how did he do?

Until next time . . .

ThriftyAnnabella

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So sorry about the fires so near you. Hope it's better now. Your hubby did well, love the green glass planter! thanks for joining JFF this week! hugs, Linda

Susan said...

Your hubby did great! I especially like the little cherub in the cuped hands.

Diann said...

Oh, hubby did great! love the hands.

BBV said...

Time passes so quickly, doesn't it?

My last blog post was last spring! My excuse is that I had a baby and she needed my attention. Now I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.

You hubby did good with his trip to the gw. My own hubby has been known to hit the occasional yard sale, he he!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the green glass! I hope things are better at your house this week! Please visit me soon! I'm having a giveaway! ♥