Monday, November 23, 2009

Blue Monday & Mellow Yellow Monday



MellowYellowMondayBadge


http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

I'm running a little behind in posting this thanks to my washing machine tearing up on me this morning and having to dip all the water out by hand.

Last week another Blue Monday participant decided to show off Smurfs as their contribution and it gave me the idea to do the same. I collect 80's smurf figurines - even though they are very hard to find except for ebay. Sometimes, though luck is with me and I come across some. Here are three smurfs to share with everyone.

I found the two holiday smurf on Shopgoodwill and the rollerskate Smurfette came from a grab box purchased at a garage sale for $1



9 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Home very cute and just blue enough for Blue Monday. Enjoy the day and have a great Thanksgiving Day.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm so sorry about your washing machine. Hope it's all better soon.

Love your little smurfs. They are SO cute. I have never seen Christmas smurfs before. Are they ornaments?

Wishing you a very Happy Blue Monday and Thanksgiving, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Nope not ornaments - just smurf figurines - thanks for visiting.

SmilingSally said...

Oh how horrible! And yet, you STILL found time to play Blue Monday; thanks for that. I remember Smurfs, but I don't remember specifically Christmas ones. Happy Blue Monday and have a Happy Thanksgiving, Annabella.

Kim, USA said...

Yay!! That is so cute..love the yellow with blue...Happy thanksgiving!


My MellowYellowMOnday

Knitty said...

How cute! I have two that I could have photographed but forgot about them again this week.

Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Vicki ~ FL said...

I haven't seen Smurf's in a long time. My daughter used to love them and the cartoon show! Thanks for sharing.

Glo said...

Love it! They are adorable!

Rachel said...

Love the smufts! Thanks for the memory lane walk. Was it a huge mess?