Sunday, November 1, 2009

Target, Kroger and Birthdays O'My

Sorry I've been quite again - this time of year finds me busily scouting isles for the best bargains on Christmas presents, preparing for two birthdays, two holidays, and catching the occasional Mega-Sale.

I hit Target Friday and found a couple of things on clearance not to mention spending my Rayovac coupons for some free batteries from the Dollar Spot. I did find a couple things on the clearance racks.




Found DD this sweater for $2.48 - so I thought until I got home and realized I must have been looking at the tag for something else and actually paid $14.99



I found this pillow for $5.48 - the picture doesn't do it much justice because it's so shiny IRL

This weekend was DS's birthday party. They grow up so fast. Happy Birthday Bubba.


No comments: