Monday, November 30, 2009

Blue Monday



MellowYellowMondayBadge


http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

As I was cleaning this morning it dawned on me that I hadn't posted anything for Blue Monday yet. So I decided to go ahead and try to throw up a post and join in on the party. Today I'd like to share one of my favorite pictures from around the house. I picked this up at a garage sale for $2 - I love that the paint is chipping on it - reminds me of something old no matter what the age of it may really be.



Check out that yard full of blue and yellow flowers in from of that lovely house!

It wasn't much this week - I am uber busy trying to catch up on a lot of things plus getting ready for a party this weekend. Hope you all have a Happy Blue Monday and Mellow Yellow Monday.

Happy Thrifting!

11 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Nice find. I love those old cottage gardens.

Glo said...

Love the picture...and the price!

Happy Blue Monday!

SmilingSally said...

I think that we're all super busy, Annabella. I like this picture of a charming house. Happy Blue Monday.

Cindy said...

Very lovely house. Great price.
cindy

Jemina said...

Is that a cross stitch or just a painting? Lovely one though.

Check out my strange sunflowers

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful print. I can see why you like it. It's just lovely. Happy Blue Monday :>)

Kim, USA said...

This is so lovely. Happy weekdays ahead!

MellowYellowMonday-Kayaking

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Annabella

Pretty picture and a great price!

Thanks for entering the teapot give away on my blog I'll be announcing the winner on Wednesday!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love cottage gardens ! Great Post .
Blessings,
~Myrna

Carol said...

That is lovely! Have a wonderful week!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I've always loved old cottage gardens and yours, with all those shades of blue, is just wonderful. I hope you had a good Blue Monday.